IDEATROPHYHere you have the rules:
Ready to work your creative magic for London?
- Undergraduate or master students from all departments and levels of seniority from universities in Turkey can participate in the 17th Edition of Unilever IdeaTrophy with Cornetto.
- Applicants can either as a team of 3 or else individually participate in the competition.
- Individuals and team members can only be members of one team. In case of a second application, only the first one will be considered.
- If you are participating as a team, you should decide on a main contact person to be contacted throughout the 17th Edition of Unilever IdeaTrophy with Cornetto.
- Individual participants will form teams of 3 people with other individual partners by lot before semi-final briefing of 17th Edition of Unilever IdeaTrophy with Cornetto. During this process, participants who were individually in contact with the Unilever IdeaTrophy Administration will have to decide on a team contact person after forming the team. Also you will be asked to create a team name and a new password for your team.
- In order to apply to the 17th Edition of Unilever IdeaTrophy with Cornetto, individuals and teams will register from the Apply link on Unilever IdeaTrophy website www.ideatrophy.com by filling the required personal and contact information, and submitting their answers to the questions and Love Survey in the application form, along with a video confessing their love for Cornetto (in the format of *.mpeg4/mpg4, the maximum file size of 30 MB and the maximum length of 30 seconds for individuals and 60 seconds for teams) in the English language no later than 23 October 2018, Tuesday by 17.00. Please remember each team member will have to fill out the Love Survey individually in the order of the names in the application form. Each individual and team participant can only submit one written submission with one video. Once the form and video is submitted, it cannot be revised. A registration cannot be completed without filling the form and Love Survey, and uploading a video.
- As a part of this phase, all applicants will be able to view “Open Your Mind” videos about Cornetto. Watching these videos is optional but definitely useful for your SWOT analysis. Don’t forget to check back the “Open Your Mind” link from time to time.
- Required number of participants will be selected to allow 30 teams (90 people in total) to take part of semi-finals and will be announced on 26 October 2018, Friday.
- In the semi-finals, the entitled teams will be preparing a presentation to the brief, which will be published in the Brief section on Unilever IdeaTrophy website on 26 October 2018, Friday. Only the teams selected for the semi-finals will be able to access to the brief, using their usernames and passwords.
- The teams will be submitting their presentations from the submission form in the Submit section for semi-finals no later than 11 November 2018, Sunday, 17.00.
- As a part of semi-finals, each team will have to join the Skype calls with Unilever executive team on
12 November 2018 during their assigned session to present their cases. Each team will be notified of the time and day of their session, and connection details via e-mail before 11 November 2018. On the day of the call, each team will contact using the Skype user name they provided during their application.
- 10 teams will be selected as a result of the semi-finals and they will be announced on 13 November 2018, Tuesday on the Unilever IdeaTrophy website.
- 10 finalist teams will be provided and expected to work on a case based on their existing presentation for the Finals.
- In the Final phase, the teams will be asked to attend the Final Camp of Unilever IdeaTrophy in Istanbul on
13-14 December 2018, where they will be presenting their cases to the Unilever Turkey Board. All team members must be present in the Final Camp and during the final presentation. At the end of the camp, 3 teams will be selected as “the winner team”, “1st runner up” and “2nd runner up”. The travel and accommodation expenses of all finalists who reside outside of Istanbul will be covered by Unilever via the travel agency of Unilever.
- English is the language for all materials submitted or presented.
- Throughout the competition, participating individuals and teams will submit all necessary information online via Unilever IdeaTrophy website which is online on www.ideatrophy.com and all will be contacted via e-mail. Likewise, Unilever IdeaTrophy Administration will provide all necessary information online on Unilever IdeaTrophy website and via e-mail.
- Submissions later than the specified deadlines or formats will not be accepted under any condition.
- The finalist team members of previous years are not allowed to participate.
- In the case of being awarded with a visit abroad, participants should be eligible to obtain a valid visa for the specified country to claim their awards.