Here you have the rules:
Ready to work your creative magic for London?
- Undergraduate or master students from all departments and levels of seniority from universities in Turkey can participate in the 16th Edition of Unilever IdeaTrophy with Axe.
- Applicants can either as a team of 3 or else individually participate in the competition.
- Individuals and team members can only be members of one team. In case of a second application, only the first one will be considered.
- If you are participating as a team, you should decide on a main contact person to be contacted throughout Unilever IdeaTrophy.
- Individual participants will form teams of 3 people with other individual participants by lot in the Phase 2 of 16th Edition of Unilever IdeaTrophy with Axe. During this process, participants who were individually in contact with the Unilever IdeaTrophy Administration will determine a team contact person after forming the team. Also you will be asked to create a team name and a new password your team.
- In order to participate in the Phase 1, individuals and teams will register from the Apply link on Unilever IdeaTrophy website www.ideatrophy.com by filling the required personal and contact information and submitting their answers to the Phase 1 brief given in the Brief section, along with a video (in the format of *.mpeg4/mpg4, the maximum file size of 40 MB, in horizontal and the maximum length of 30 seconds for individuals and 60 seconds for teams) in the English language no later than 22 October 2017 by 23.59. Each individual and team participant can only submit one written submission with one video. Once the form and video is submitted, it cannot be revised. A registration cannot be completed without filling the form and uploading a video.
- Required number of participants will be selected to allow 50 teams (150 people in total) to take part of Phase 2 and will be announced on 25 October 2017.
- In Phase 2, the entitled teams will be preparing a presentation to the Phase 2 brief which will be published in the Brief section on Unilever IdeaTrophy website on
26 October 2017. Only the teams selected for the Phase 2 will be granted the access to the brief, using their user names and passwords.
- Throughout Phase 2, the teams will be able to access training videos on key marketing subjects. All teams will be notified upon the upload of a new video via e-mail. Watching the videos is optional and does not have any effect during the evaluation of Phase 2.
- The teams will be submitting their presentations from the submission form in the Submit section for Phase 2 no later than 12 November 2017, 17.00.
- As a part of Phase 2, each team will have to join the Skype calls with Unilever executives team on 13 or 14 November 2017 during their assigned session to present their cases. On the day of the call, each team will be contacted using the Skype user name they provided during their application.
- 10 teams will be selected as a result of Phase 2 and they will be announced on
16 November 2017 on the Unilever IdeaTrophy website.
- 10 finalist teams will be provided and expected to work on a case based on their existing presentation at the beginning of Phase 3.
- In Phase 3, the teams will be asked to attend the Final Camp of Unilever IdeaTrophy in Istanbul on 14-15 December 2017, where they will be presenting their cases to the Unilever Turkey Board. All team members must be present in the Final Camp and during the final presentation. At the end of the camp, 3 teams will be selected as “the winner team”, “1st runner up” and “2nd runner up”.
- English is the language for all materials submitted or presented.
- Throughout the competition, participating individuals and teams will submit all necessary information online via Unilever IdeaTrophy website which is online on www.ideatrophy.com and all will be contacted via e-mail. Likewise, Unilever IdeaTrophy Administration will provide all necessary information online on Unilever IdeaTrophy website and via e-mail.
- Submissions later than the specified deadlines or formats will not be accepted in any condition.
- The finalist team members of previous years are not allowed to participate.
- In the case of being awarded with a visit abroad, participants should be eligible to obtain a valid visa for the specified country to claim their awards.